Trying to strengthen weak team’s positions football clubs try to catch as better player as possible during the winter transfer period. Today is the last day for them to make a deal. Here are what some team did at the deadline day.
Aston Villa signed Mings on Loan
Tyrone Mings, Bournemouth defender, moves to Championship club Aston Villa until the end of the season. He has made five Premier League appearances this season. His last appearance was in December against Manchester United.
Other deals in the EFL that happening through in the past few minutes:
Sam Stubbs (Middlesbrough- Notts County) Loan
Elijah Adebayo (Fulham – Stevenage) Loan
Callum Roberts (Newcastle – Colchester) Loan
Lazar Markovic stays in Liverpool.
“Some outgoings are possible, though they will likely be loans, and somehow Lazar Markovic will still be a Liverpool player. Seriously though, if anybody is out there, I will drive him to your training ground,” says Liverpool supporter and editor of the Anfield Wrap Josh Sexton.
‘It was very easy to decide’
Jonny Otto has signed a permanent contract with Wolverhampton Wanderers. A deal will keep him at the club until 2023. “The last few days we spoke about it and now it’s official, I’ll be at Wolves for the next four years,” said Otto, “I’m really happy to continue to be involved with the team.”
Notably some other news from transfer market:
- Wolves signed on-loan Jonny Castro Otto from Atletico Madrid for £15millions.
- Arsenal confirm signing of Barcelona midfielder Denis Suarez on loan until the end of the season.
- The Gunners are still trying to sign Christopher Nkunku from PSG but a move looks unlikely. Deals for Yannick Carrasco and Ivan Perisic are off.
- Bayern Munich say they have completed their business in winter transfer market as Callum Hudson-Odoi will stay at Chelsea.
- Leicester are closing in to sign of Monaco midfielder Youri Tielemans.
ONLY FEW HOURS TO GO!
KEEP AN EYE ON FOOTBALL NEWS!