A gas boiler has exploded in the “Rendezvous” café in Saratov, Russia.
It has left 35 injured in a wedding ceremony in Lysogorsk, according to the Ministry of Emergency Situations. Some were hospitalized, others received medical aid at place of accident.

“We received 16 people, 7 of them are in critical condition: one of them have got 90% burnt, second 70%, third 50%. Children have got less burnt, only 3-5%. But adults need a skin transplantation”, – a surgeon of the Lysogorsk regional hospital reported.

According to the Ministry of Emergency Situations, a safety violation caused the explosion. “A safety violation has led to the explosion”, stated the representative of MES.
Later it was reported that one of the victims has dead in the hospital.