A man bought a vape and decided to test it immediately after the purchase. It exploded in his hands, killing a man.

William Brown was an avid smoker, so he decided to replace the cigarettes with a vape. After buying the device, he decided to test it immediately. He sat down in his car parked near the shop and tried to turn it on.

As a result, the vape exploded in William’s hands and the fragment hit the neck and cut the carotid artery.

24-year-old William was sent to the hospital, but in two days he died. His grandmother, Alice Brown, said her grandson was not an ordinary smoker and bought a certain type of vape which allegedly could help alleviate his asthma.

She also said that he bought the device at Smoke and Vape DZ, but the workers denied this information and said that he never came to this store.